When selling a CS:GO weapon skin on CSGOEmpire you may not know this, but you can set the price higher than that shown on the website.
Originally you the price was static but an update earlier this year allowed people to increase the price on skins by up to 15% it’s original price. This was later changed to 8% which it stands at now.
The games that CSGOEmpire also supports are DoTA 2, Rust and H1Z1 however none of these have peer-to-peer trading. For this reason, you cannot customize your price for any other game besides CS:GO.
- Log into the website.
- Click Deposit on the top left hand corner with a yellow backgrounds.
- Select the CS:GO Item option.
- Pick the item you are selling
- On the right hand side select the price below the item.
- In the popup slide the Price Increase up as high as you wish.
- Press Confirm on the popup and on the right side.
- Confirm your trade URL.
That’s it! That is the exact steps to set your very own custom price on CSGOEmpire.
I have figured out a way to win on CSGOEmpire so make sure to check out that post to ensure you get the most skins you can. Also if you haven’t see it yet make sure you look at all of the Working CS:GO Gambling Websites in 2020.