CSGO Crosshair Generator
Create your very own crosshair with this easy to use CSGO Crosshair Generator, it’s free to use and easy to import it into your Counter Strike: Global Offensive game. Included inside the generator are the crosshair presets of your favorite E-Sports Stars, CSGO Pros and Streams. It also lists the commands needed to change certain aspects of your crosshair if you want to change them in the game yourself.
Your CSGO crosshair can be edited with many different commands in the developers console, some of the most popular commands include:
- cl_crosshairalpha – Sets the transparency of the crosshair
- cl_crosshaircolor – Pick from a set of default colors
- cl_crosshaircolor_b – Set the blue color of the crosshair
- cl_crosshaircolor_r – Set the red color of the crosshair
- cl_crosshaircolor_g – Set the green color of the crosshair
- cl_crosshairdot – Enable or Disable a dot in the middle of the crosshair
- cl_crosshairsize – Change the size
- cl_crosshairthickness – Change the thickness
Having a great crosshair won’t improve your skills in the game but it can certainly help you see things more clearly. For example, if you want a small dot to know exactly where your first bullet is going to shoot you can edit your crosshair to reflect that. A crosshair that not many people think about using is a square, it shows you where you’re aiming but leaves the middle clear so you can see what you are shooting at.
How to make this your Crosshair in Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Having some trouble making it your crosshair in the game? No problem, follow these easy steps and you’ll be playing with your new crosshair in no time at all. This will teach you how to enable the Developer Console in-game and how to enter commands such as your new crosshair.
- Open Counter Strike: Global Offensive through Steam.
- Open the settings menu, this is the cog icon on the left-hand side of the main menu.
- Select Game Settings.
- Enable “Enable Developer Console (~)” if it isn’t already.
- Press the ~ button on your keyboard, location on the top right next to the 1 button.
- Copy the code above where it says “Copy/paste variables directly into console”.
- Open Counter Strike: Global Offensive again and paste them into the Developer Console.
- You are done! Try out your new awesome crosshair.
E-Sports, Pros, and Streams we’ve added